"In danger of becoming allergy or aversion?!"

o_0.v,, HUM014/A14 0.o.v,,
welcome to my page

Sunday, August 30, 2009

HUM014/A14 (oyEah!)

Course Code: HUM014-Philippine Literature in English. OMG! I don’t feel this course when I saw it on my assessment form. I wonder what is the connection of this course in our engineering program. I said to myself, Dagdag pahirap na naman ngaung term.” I think that in this course, we will read long essays, stories, novels, poems, etc. aww! Nakakatamad ever. That's why my blog page title is "In danger of becoming allergy or aversion". I know most of the students don't like this course. I even heard this to my kuya and ate. But I don't have any choice, I have to take and passed this course in order to finish my program. Actually, I’m not into book that’s why I don’t feel this course. I read books but I can’t finish it because I feel sleepy. So the result is, I’m ‘bitin’ in the story. But the first book that I tried to finish was "The Little Prince" by Antoine de Saint-Exupery when I’m in high school. I like it but though I finished it, I didn’t have the courage to continue reading other books then.

But as time passes, all of these changed because of our professor Mrs. Joahnna Eduarte. She is fun and a good teacher. During the first meeting, I was impressed by the way she talks. She was encouraging us to this course. She said that we will love this course. You can see the passion on her in teaching. As she taught us, she is like our friends. She made our Tuesdays, Thursdays and Saturdays a break from the other hard courses. I enjoy the topics that we discussed. The interesting topics to talk about which made us to participate in class, kahit lumalayo minsan ung topic xD. I expected that in this course, there will be lots of requirements to pass. Despite from these activities, we’ve been always enjoyed it as we accomplish it.

And of course, this cannot be complete without my dear classmates. Iba-iba kame ng trip ng mga classmates ko. First, Majay and Mago, they were my friends since first term of our first year. They are kind to me though I’m quite childish to them, spoiled ako sa kanila eh. ^_^ Jenny (always late, eheheh) is my seatmate, she was a transferee that's why she is quiet so I talked to her, but OMG! She’s not that kind of shy type person pa la, maligalig din like me ehehehe. Next are the back people, the group of Noel, Robert and Andro, who I consider the clowns ‘cause they make the discussion a laugh trip, though it became a quite interruption. ahahah, fan nila ko every time na magjojoke sila, astig sila. Everytime we had recitations, they will say "n0se bleeeeed!!!!" ahahaha.^_^. Here are Jordan (tarsier1), Nicole (tarsier2), and Alex (marmoset) who always playing around with me. Lakas ng trip ng mga ‘to eh, lage akong inaasar pero okey lang nakakaganti naman ako eh. Actually when we had a play, everyone got closer to each other. In this activity, I discovered that I’m not the only one who has a crush on HIM! (ahahaha, let’s name him Mr. Right, because he always seats at the right side and he looks a perfect guy err, corny >_<). So, when I joined in the “Muchaha Group”, there I discovered it na and they encourage me to join in the fans club ^_^. And of course, I didn’t refuse to join (join agad ako syempre). Edward, Kuya Arjay and Kuya Ralph are the quiet one in the class. I talked only once to Kuya Mark and Edward but to Kuya Ralph I don't have a chance because he looks suplado. xD And of course, our director in our group, Ate Ezhra. She’s nice and fun to be with. S’ya ung nagpaarte sa’men ni Mago, ahahaha. Astig nga ung script namen eh, and thanks to her. Tsaka only in this activity, I got my first slapped from a guy. Ay, grabe! that really hurts when Mago slapped me. Berris and Jeyron are at the backstage who also helping us. They are also my playmates during the practice, ehehehe. Makulet! Any ways, basta, makukulet kameng lahat! There are good things that happened during the play, astig, nakakatuwa tlga, I really enjoyed their company, good thing we had this play! ^_^

I have to thanked Ma’am for encouraging/giving me the chance to appreciate the literary works made by our very own kababayan. She was the one who proved me that this course is not boring. She was right when she said before that we will enjoy here. I really enjoyed this course.And for sure, I will miss this course, the people behind this everything. And now for me, understanding literature need no longer be a mystery, thanks Ma’am!

*Ma'am, tagalog ung iba para p0h ma-express mabute @^_^@*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home